How Does Inksplosion Work
Inksplosion is meant to be a simple, and yet innovative tool that gives youth entrepreneurs a voice and an audience. Here's how to use the site:
1) First, make a free account on Inksplosion.
2) If you are are a student who is looking to join and collaborate with startup organizations of other students, please go to "view network." Once you click on this, you will be brought to an interactive page that lists the different organizations that students have started. If you are interested in a particular kind of startup (medicine, nonprofit, technology, etc), you can filter using the bar on the left of the page. After you click on a particular startup, you will be able view information about that startup. You can react to that startup by liking it, commenting on it, or messaging the founder.
3) If you are a student who is the head of a startup (or has an idea for one), and would like to pitch it to our community, please create an account. You can sign in and create a proposal/pitch. Go to "my proposals," and create a proposal. Enter as much information as possible to give students all the context they need. After you post, your pitch will show up on our network, and students will soon begin liking, commenting, and messaging you!
4) If you are a student who needs advice on your startup or startups in general, go to "submit idea" on your account, and you can submit an idea to experienced student-entrepreneurs. They will respond as soon as possible.
5) Messaging boards are vital to our tool. You can use those messaging boards to contact our experienced youth entrepreneuers after they provide you feedback. Additionally, if you are the founder of an organization, other students may message you with more questions.